Interfaces, Classes and Traits
- Description of Auth
- Represents a request binary payload.
- Description of CallbackController
- Manages resources's metadata (loads from database or HTTP request, writes into the database, serializes to RDF, etc.).
- Provides simple HTML serialization of a resource metadata
- Exception thrown by the BinaryPayload class when a resource has no binary payload.
- Description of RepoException
- Description of Resource
- Description of RestController
- Description of Search
- Description of Transaction
- Description of TransactionController